Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Yawn. it's been so tiring. I need to sleep real early tonight. Oh! I bought a rice cooker, after much procrastination. Lol. It costs me 25 bucks. Haha i am so happy. Cheap thrill daphne.

Had a varied version of the chicken and mushroom soup tonight. I put in cai xin and penne! Coz i dun have macaroni. So there you go, Chicken and cheena mushroom penne soup. Lol

I didn't really feel very happy about my results, especially after hearing how some of my frens did not do so well. You know that sort of thing? That you will only feel really happy if like everyone did well and celebrate together sort of idea.

Btw, just out of curiosity, how close/touchy should a guy [who is just a platonic friend] get? I am just wondering if the limits change as one gets older.

Thanks guys.. and have fun wherever you are.

1 comment:

Quirky fidz said...

Wow. So deep. About the results, that's tough. Bordering between comforting and condescending? balancing between giving the person space and taking their minds off? What do you do? Be a quiet support? shrug

When we're talking about touchy guys, it's in the context of guy/girl yar? haha...but yeah i think your limit does seem to naturally decay like entropy and u need more effort to uphold the same stringent morality. 25 yrs and kissing is much more acceptable than 19/20 yr old kissing? People seem to think it's less wrong/more right as one gets older. Call it sexual maturity? I guess we seem to to think we are more aware of the slippery slope we slide down and where to stop. We're more in control so we can allow ourselves to push the envelope?

shrug