Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I have to agree with fidel. Hong is sending out the blog blues. The world wide web is affected! AH! *shivers*

The weather's getting nicer. Cool but sunny. I hope rainy days are over for good. I hate rainy days here, especially since I have to walk to uni everyday and rainy days are such a good excuse to skip 8am lectures.

This cranky lecturer is lecturing us today and he locked the LT door at 8am sharp. Before you think I was late, lects always start at 10 past the hour here! and I was there at 8.05. Nonetheless, I dare not risk knocking on the door and gettting shouted by the professor. Hence I am hibernating in the comp lab till 9am comes.

Have to do assignment on Down's Syndrome. There were a couple of others like Fragile X syndrome and what nots available too. But being the lazy and cant-be-too-bothered innate Singaporean nature of my body, mind and soul -- I chose the easy and familar route. Tsk! I should give myself a knock on the head.

and I have my history tutorial journal due soon too. which i have yet to start on.

sounds like work is sent my way in truckloads. Come on fidel, please develop a vaccine for stress relief!

PS: I am pisces too! Pisces and Pisces go very well together you know. LOL

1 comment:

Quirky fidz said...

haha. it takes a pisces to point that out. yup, sort of left the same zodiac out.

Hope mom treats us better.

8am lectures are just unethical! No wonder the prf is cranky all the time.

i'm glad that the days of 9am lectures i had in my 1st yr are over. i needa job where i can dictate when i come in...dreaming of that day.

don't get buried under all the load yah. if not u'll be pressurised and pop out a diamond.