Saturday, August 13, 2005

Med Revue...

Was a really good night out. A light hearted skit. Alot of sacarstic and cynical remarks about medical school and its curriculum, the way lessons are run.. and the way tutors behave. Something that only another fellow medical student studying in Adelaide would understand. It was close to our hearts and it portrays the everyday little things that we snigger and joke about.

Somehow in the midst of all the roaring laughter and hysterical giggles, I felt that I belonged somewhere and shared a common identity with the other people seated in the theatre. It made me feel very glad to be a medical student. And even though I may not love everything that we do, things always seem abit more optimistic and bearable when many others are suffering with you.

Haha, and I think my sense of humour is getting morbid.

No comments: